- $31,310.00 -51,120.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
257 W 91st St
Reports To: Manager on Duty
Job Purpose: Servers are responsible for guaranteeing an environment of genuine, heartfelt hospitality.
- Deliver exceptional service by greeting and serving guests
- Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our menu offerings
- Suggest additional items to guests as appropriate
- Maintain cash and cash equivalents in a responsible manner
- Solicit guest feedback and ensure guest satisfaction
- Perform light housekeeping duties such as cleaning tables, chairs and floors of debris
- Has a strong sense of genuine, heartfelt hospitality
- Ability to work eight hour shifts, with extensive standing/walking
- Ability to consistently lift or carry up to 25lbs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Previous experience preferred
UNO Restaurant LLC operates over 100 full-service, company-owned and franchised UNO Pizzeria & Grill restaurants located in 24 states and internationally. Our great steaks, seafood and other casual dining favorites, along with the signature Chicago-style Deep Dish Pizza we invented back in 1943, gives us an unmatched culinary focus. From enhancing hospitality to developing a new and improved menu that captures our competitive market, we are evolving into one of the best, trend-setting, casual themed restaurants out there!
Associated topics: anfitrióna, anfitriónas, anfitriónes, banquet server, camarero, food and beverage server, mesera, server, servidor, wine steward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...