Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident!
No third Parties please!
Senior Custody Associate
- Receive daily Class Action announcements.
- Review, validate, and file for all class actions.
- Monitor proxy meeting alerts and follow up on any voting.
- Perform daily validations of holdings for voting.
- Monitor controls, reports, and other risk mitigations.
- Work with custodians to identify and resolve any identified differences.
- Escalate appropriate issues to manager.
- Assist on initiatives as required.
- Bachelors degree.
- Experience in financial services, custody operations, and the proxy/class actions processes.
- Familiar with the following security types: equities, fixed income, foreign exchange & mutual funds.
- Familiar with the following security processes:
- Class Actions
- Custody (corporate actions, trade settlement, reconciliations, mutual funds, asset transfer)
- Experience with and understanding of ISS ProxyExchange, FIS Global Plus system, or trust accounting is a plus.
- Ability to work in an operations environment with periodic short deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Associated topics: animal care, clean, custodial, custodian, feed, housekeeping, janitor, janitorial, sanitation, wash
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...