Annual Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
Status: 12 month+ Contract
* Preferred 5+ years' hands-on experience developing responsive, single-page applications using the AngularJS framework
* Deep, hands on, working knowledge of modern web development frameworks/technologies: AngularJS , REST, JSON, HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS.
* Technical understanding of server-side technologies and how they combine with front end code to deliver a superior user experience.
* Working knowledge of source code control , debugging, performance monitoring, benchmarking, logging, and testing tools
* Comfortable with Agile development
* Experience in building workflow system is plus.
* Develop the client-side user interface of single-page web applications, that closely adhere to visual designs and established design standards, ensuring that they render appropriately across multiple devices and browsers
* Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your knowledge of client-side controls, patterns and best practices
* Work within, and help establish, client-side coding guidelines, to ensure re-usability, modularity and efficiency
* Work closely with your team to prioritize and implement new application features.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: angular, angularjs, d3js, emberjs, frontend, html, html5, jquery, reactjs, web application
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...