- National Basketball Association
- $75,730.00 -120,660.00/year*
212 E 55th St
At the NBA, we're passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league's on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world's most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA's success.
We're hiring a Senior Recruiter to join our talented recruiting team! This role will participate in the delivery of end-to-end recruitment operations and performance, strengthening the overall talent pipeline of best-in-class, disruptive and diverse talent atthe NBA. The Senior Recruiter will report to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and assist in the build of the recruitment strategy while also work on recruiting related projects.
* Manage full life-cycle recruiting for critical roles within the assigned business groups.
* Build and cultivate strong relationships with client groups by understanding business objectives and providing solutions to talent needs.
* Support Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition with strategic recruitment initiatives and other ad-hoc projects.
* Identify process improvement opportunities and champion streamlined practices, workflows, and metrics.
* Collaborate with your recruiting peers and the extended HR team to contribute to the overall talent acquisition strategy.
* Manage and enforce standardized recruitment processes. Includes identification of best practices to be leveraged across the organization.
* Work with the Sr. Director of TA in the constant evaluation of recruiting efforts to continually improve the process, speed, and quality of talent brought into the organization.
* Collaborate with hiring managers to reinforce and improve the recruitment process; provide ongoing coaching and development.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of recruitment goals.
* 7+ years' experience leading professional/exempt focused recruiting teams for high-change, high-growth companies.
* Demonstrated success in building out, leading or managing teams of high-performing individuals.
* Successful track record of recruiting for a variety of roles, levels, and functions (experience recruiting for tech and senior roles is a big-time bonus) Process-oriented, data and metrics-driven.
* Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions.
Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...