Company OverviewPEO Channel Sales RepMake an impact with the fastest growing PEO in the area!
Extensis, one of the largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) in the U.S. and the fastest growing PEO in the Northeast, is looking for an experienced and successful Channel Sales Rep or as we call them here, Broker Sales Manager
(BSM) to join our team.
In this exciting role, you will manage relationships with health insurance brokers in Tri-State Area in order to generate leads and opportunities to sell the PEO HR outsourcing solution to small and mid-sized businesses. You will be on a mission to convince every benefits broker in our service territory to start proposing Extensis PEO product to their clients, and once they gain confidence with us, to make our product an important part of their everyday advice to clients. You must be a motivated, organized and energetic professional with strong leadership skills, ready to connect with senior level executives in this territory.
Position SummaryOur ideal candidate fits this profile
- You have a proven track record of strategic sales experience, successfully networking and managing a referral- based channel sales role.
- With demonstrated business maturity, you effectively communicate and relate to business owners.
- You possess a strong business network in which you have had success selling a value-added service to senior level executives in the Northeast.
- You re an excellent communicator both written and verbal, who can build and maintain effective working relationships.
- You re goal orientated and have a proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota.
ResponsibilitiesIn this analytical and cross functional role, you will be responsible for
- Sales Generation and Leads: Sell and market Extensis services to small and mid-sized businesses through the Insurance Agent and Broker Channel targeting our 16-industry segment, while maintaining a high-level of networking and broker channel development. Once a strong pipeline of prospects is identified and qualified, the BSM then brings them from prospect status to client status by effectively managing the sales process and client relationship. Once a client signs a contract with Extensis, the BSM communicates and coordinates all necessary contract requirements to ensure a seamless execution of the contract.
- Broker Relationship Management: Work to brand and maximize Extensis reputation as the premiere broker channel-based sales organization in the PEO industry. Source, qualify and build relationships with benefit brokers. Educate, engage and generate sales opportunities from benefit brokers. Develop and cultivate a strong business network with health insurance brokers, agencies, and centers of influence within assigned territory.
- HQ Collaboration: Work closely with the sales department and marketing department to implement strategic sales and networking techniques to effectively drive sales process and manage the sales pipeline. Work effectively with sales operations to complete all submissions and proposals to a close. Upon successful completion of sales, effectively manage the transition of clients to our client Activation team.
QualificationsWhat You ll Receive:
At Extensis, we recognize there are many factors that influence your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. Under our You Supported
program, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to our employees that help you reach a happier, more balanced life. Some of these offerings include:
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Progressive Paid-Time Off Program for you to enjoy time out of the office, including time off for volunteering and life events.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle available from day one.
- Pretax Spending Accounts to ease taxes on health and dependent care expenses.
- Extensive professional development programs to help you get to where you want to go in your career.
- Discounts in retail and entertainment.
- A social and community outreach committee that promotes a fun inclusive culture through in-office events and networking opportunities.
Associated topics: administrative, leader, manager, manager of sales, sales director, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...