/At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!/
As a Caf? Manager, you will hold duties related to the supervision of the food service operation of a medium to large volume location. The caf? manage ensures the standards of excellence are met, supervises associates, and supports the Director with financial responsibilities such as ordering and inventory cost controls.
* Manages caf? operations.
* Hires, supervises, trains, and coaches associates.
* Assists with interviewing and hiring.
* Plans, markets and executes special events/promotions in the caf?.
* Prepares and maintains volume trend analysis reports on a daily basis.
* Ensures compliance with proper sanitation and cleaning standards.
* Operates within the budget and identifies new ways to improve the business.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 2 years of food service experience including 1 year at the management level.
* Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
* Operational knowledge of the cash register, cash handling procedures, and reconciliation of multiple cash banks and reports.
* Operational knowledge of food service equipment and maintenance requirements.
* ServSafe or Department of Health Certification is preferred.
* Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
* Bachelor's degree is preferred.
*Apply to Flik today!*
/Flik is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: *321193
JEANNE M LANE
SALARIED EXEMPT Associated topics: director, director food and beverage, floor manager, gm, grocery store manager, operations, operations manager, restaurant general manager, restaurant operations, shift leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.