ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF DINING SERVICES
Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
*Posted Date:* Sep 25, 2019
*Flik Independent School Dining* has been the innovator of private and independent school foodservice to 220 communities during the past four decades. Our dedicated team of associates are committed to providing quality foodservice every time. Meals prepared from fresh ingredients support local and sustainable agricultural practices. We go above and beyond foodservice by offering nutrition education programs that empower students to make healthy choices on a daily basis. By providing wholesome meals in conjunction with nutrition education, we're equipping students with the tools needed to live a happy, healthy life. *That's /Nourishing a Brighter Future/!*
As an Assistant Director you will assist in the responsibility for the overall operation of the Food and Nutrition services department in an independent or private school. You will assist in operating the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the Client with the maximum value for dollars spent.
The Assistant Director assists in responsibility for ensuring the food offered to the students, employees and staff is of superior quality. You will direct and conduct safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with students and the Client, as well as other departments. The Assistant Director is also responsible for promoting the professional growth and development of their team. In addition; you will assist in fostering strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the food-service department with the facility plan of operations.
* A.A. Degree or related experience preferred
* Some knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
* Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
* Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
* Communication skills both written and verbal
* Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
* Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
* ServSafe? Certified
*Apply to Flik today!*
/Flik Independent School Dining is a member of Compass Group USA/
*Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story*
*Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.*
*Req ID: *322075
AMY S MILLER
Associated topics: assistant general manager, director, food service supervisor, general manager, general operations manager, grocery store manager, night shift manager, partner, produce manager, restaurant leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...