- Bridgestone Corporation
- $49,410.00 -75,690.00/year*
379 W Shore Dr
The Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
* Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
* Install batteries and checks electrical systems
* Tire maintenance
* Install parts
* Road test vehicles
* 1-year of automotive repair experience
* A valid driver's license
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
\"One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.\\\"* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...